Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt spider mites are gonna get past a swarm of lady bugs long enough to start making a web! I am not positive but don’t think they would even try to set up a colony where predators are present!
Yeah very true!! never thought about that but have also wondered why the ladybugs hang out on the plants cause i believe they won't hang around if there is nothing for them to eat

Here a thread I started about mosquito dunks but lots of good info about nematodes

Thanks I'll check it out much appreciated!!!
I've used mosquito bits as a top dressing which has BTi for several years now. bacteria Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies israelensis (Bti).
Which I always top dress with just as soon as I put them into soil or potting mix. Then the instant I see any I reapply. Think it's good for 2 weeks. There's another for moths with just Bt I believe

They ain’t got crabs in Arizona….
Not the ones u wanna eat anyways! :yoinks::crying:
You mean Buster de Body Crab :yoinks: When I was in high school the entire school had an outbreak in 1967. It turned out that the lockers in both the girl's and boy's Gyms were infested. There were some stories of parents going off the rails with their daughters and not believing they weren't having sex. It was a couple of days before the source was tracked down and letters sent out from the school with the A-pionate 900? or something like that to treat it. They had to tent and gas the gyms. It is pretty horrifying to look down at your pubes and see them moving!

You mean Buster de Body Crab :yoinks: When I was in high school the entire school had an outbreak in 1967. It turned out that the lockers in both the girl's and boy's Gyms were infested. There were some stories of parents going off the rails with their daughters and not believing they weren't having sex. It was a couple of days before the source was tracked down and letters sent out from the school with the A-pionate 900? or something like that to treat it. They had to tent and gas the gyms. It is pretty horrifying to look down at your pubes and see them moving!
I'll second that one no fun

Do
Yeah very true!! never thought about that but have also wondered why the ladybugs hang out on the plants cause i believe they won't hang around if there is nothing for them to eat
Do you need to feed your lady bugs in a tent to keep them happy with a good population???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back