Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I know it's snowing but I haven't been able to freaking ride since Sept and it's absofreakinglutely killing me!!!
View attachment 1558614
Snow….who cares! Let it rip! :eyebrows:
1674515955839.gif

Oh I know but seems like lately either my grammar has been awful or people need to smoke more so they don't notice cause I don't...... BUT anyways will you teach my wife that trick :drool:our arguments would end a lot different just sayin:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Tell her it works well in our house lmao he agrees with my two valid points and we move on :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The kitchen and the bathroom are the 2 worst rooms to remodel. We lived off takeout and the microwave while my carpenter did our kitchen over.
I slammed all the wiring in, he never left the job till we had everything in and his brothers the plumber.
I was lucky cause my friend Dickie from up the street is their uncle. I don't mind waiting for him to find the time to start cause I know once he does he's there till it's done not running around everywhere putting out fires while youve got no kitchen
We've done every bit of it ourselves, only thing we can't do is the counter. I'm ready for it to be over :rofl: started in October with what was supposed to be a quick and simple refresh but then @Fermented_Fruitz cursed us and we had to gut the base cabinets and a whole half wall of drywall :face:

U must not have seen the story but if he actually did there was no evidence! He supposedly raped him 1 night and next day he is hugging this guy and getting on a train to leave! Then comes back that night and kills him! And it talks about the stuff he said about his childhood! There is def more to the story then you would find on social media! Some of the unaired interviews of him seemed like he prob had untreated mental problems or was such an alcoholic that he was out there mentally!
Yeah his mother was super abusive. The guy he killed, one of his family members (If I remember correctly) went in and scrubbed the place but dude was roofied. They took a rape kit off the dead guy but they either never took one or "lost" the one for the guy who actually got raped :face: I really don't understand why Netflix decided they were cool with the idea of running such an exploitative piece on someone who so clearly is dealing with severe mental health issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back