Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby got back earlier and asked for help putting away the shopping. Put down the sprayer and went downstairs and came back to this :rofl:
1000005633.jpg

We've done every bit of it ourselves, only thing we can't do is the counter. I'm ready for it to be over :rofl: started in October with what was supposed to be a quick and simple refresh but then @Fermented_Fruitz cursed us and we had to gut the base cabinets and a whole half wall of drywall :face:
The counter should be in one day measure and back installed within a week with the hole all cut out for the sink and all!
Ya any job starts easy and the mud just gets deeper as you go.
Ive got a firm rule on house remodeling my house. Always stop at the door frame never get carried into the next room!!

Ive got a firm rule on house remodeling my house. Always stop at the door frame never get carried into the next room!!

mmm, unless ur name is suki, in which case u jus tear down the wall & it'z all still the same room :yeah: ppp

The counter should be in one day measure and back installed within a week with the hole all cut out for the sink and all!
Ya any job starts easy and the mud just gets deeper as you go.
Yeah they were here measuring last Monday. Counting down days till the install on the first. Can't come soon enough! When the kitchen is done were going to finish the stairs finally and then the laundry room is next. Stairs is just removing carpet and then staining, and replacing balusters. Laundry is laying lvp and hanging cabinets. Plus painting walls for each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back