Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have taken to making chocolates again... keto now... no sugar...
I use canna... decarb in the overn at 250 for 1 hour... then add a little coco oil (mostly so the choco will pour into ice sube trays)....
preheat coco oil and chcocolate.. blend canna REAL fine in a blender... then add heated choco... blend well.. then pur into ice cube trays...
Yes.. lectithin helps efficacy about 50% better feect.... I need to get a new bottle.. lost it when I moved.. but it was expensive as I remember. cheers!
NOW Supplements, Sunflower Lecithin with naturally occurring Phosphatidyl Choline and Other Phosphatides, Liquid, 16-Ounce https://a.co/d/fBPG9tX

Of all the ones we've lost. The one more than any other I wish I could see again...

Last edited:
And I'm dying to know how you put it in your coffee
This is about what i use in mine! ;)
7E37539D-F5A9-42B7-AD0A-4885A7C5AD11.jpeg

Plus i have a tcheck so i know strength of my oil! This particular batch of oil was 26.5mg per ml so a tablespoon is super strong! And i get totally ripped drinking this concoction! Doesn’t kick in as quickly as my gummies that will melt in your mouth but it does get u totally baked! :d5:

This is about what i use in mine! ;)
View attachment 1558489

Plus i have a tcheck so i know strength of my oil! This particular batch of oil was 26.5mg per ml so a tablespoon is super strong! And i get totally ripped drinking this concoction! Doesn’t kick in as quickly as my gummies that will melt in your mouth but it does get u totally baked! :d5:

Holy sheep shit I'd be blasted

That would be my choice for music.
For comedy, I want to See Red Skelton for one last show. I saw Red in one of his last stage shows in 87or 88 at Ft Worth. Mom got the tickets and surprised me with them. I was downtown Ft Worth the day of the show at a hotel to schedule a boiler internal inspection and do the external. I'm waiting at the front counter and in comes Red being pushed around in a wheelchair He and his little troupe came to the front desk to get his messages, funny to say that today.
He was about 15ft away. "Mr Skelton! My family and I will be at your show tonight! We never missed any of your shows when I was a kid!" He motions me over and hold out a hand to shake. I shake his hand and he places his other hand over mine and says, Thank you for your fandom over the years and for coming to my show tonight. I hope you will enjoy it." He really was a very kind and genuine person.
My stomach muscles hurt from laughing so much! He went waaaaaaay over the scheduled time! He was having fun! I think part of it was that he just didn't want to stop. I think he had two or three more shows left.
Regular people I'd like to see the most...................DUH! My Dad!

Well, the infused MCT is done. I filtered it thru a coffee filter while in the French press. It's much lighter than the oil I got from reclaimed pucks, but that was mostly flower pressings of cured flower.
My first test has changed. It's not scientific at all, but I'm just going with the flow. I could tell something just from the glass rod licking, so I let the silicone sleeve drain into the coffee thermal cup with the fixings in the bottom. After it finished, I stirred up the fixings and oil and then brewed the cup. I stirred it up and then poured it into the sleeve to get the last little bit. I guess it was close to a dropper. I'm about 30 min into drinking it and it's beginning to build. :eyebrows:
Yeah.........it's gonna be very strong. I'll delay the more scientific "tater test" to later today......after I come down. The way it's building, it might be early this evening!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back