Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of good stuff. Look how THC and THCV are so freaking close but that side chain is shortened from 5 carbons to 3.
And how close CBD is to THC yet how different (but similar) the effects are.
Structure-of-Cannabinoids-Archetypal-of-Their-Structural-Families.png

I've only made one batch of oil that was made with a specific end dosage amount in mind. That was for my Vet buddy. I used rosin I decarbed in my press. I used 2g of rosin. Based on the general assumed active cannabinoids of 700mg per gram, I adjusted the amount of oil to give me the desired dose per dropper.
This was a LOT of hash! All of Purple Kong and some sugar leaf trim went into the shake. I didn't weigh it last night with the moisture still in the hash. It's kinda gonna be whatever it's gonna be.
Honestly, I think I'll have to cut it with another bottle of infused oil that's not super strong. I think one dropper from this mix will be way too strong for one dropper dose. It's on the cooldown cycle now. I stirred it a couple times during the infuse and the last stir, I licked the glass rod. I can feel it a bit now. :eyebrows:

It is a lot of hash!:cools:
View attachment 1558449

When I make cannacoffee, it's all 'doctored up' as my Mom would put it. Normally, I drink black coffee.
I add dry creamer and Nestles Quick to the bottom of the cup and then add the oil, MCT or coconut. I'll take a fork and stir the mix up well. Most of the time I'll heat some milk too. The chocolate has lecithin that helps keep it homogenized and a bit better metabolizing.
Thanks!!!!

I've only made one batch of oil that was made with a specific end dosage amount in mind. That was for my Vet buddy. I used rosin I decarbed in my press. I used 2g of rosin. Based on the general assumed active cannabinoids of 700mg per gram, I adjusted the amount of oil to give me the desired dose per dropper.
This was a LOT of hash! All of Purple Kong and some sugar leaf trim went into the shake. I didn't weigh it last night with the moisture still in the hash. It's kinda gonna be whatever it's gonna be.
Honestly, I think I'll have to cut it with another bottle of infused oil that's not super strong. I think one dropper from this mix will be way too strong for one dropper dose. It's on the cooldown cycle now. I stirred it a couple times during the infuse and the last stir, I licked the glass rod. I can feel it a bit now. :eyebrows:

It is a lot of hash!:cools:
View attachment 1558449

When I make cannacoffee, it's all 'doctored up' as my Mom would put it. Normally, I drink black coffee.
I add dry creamer and Nestles Quick to the bottom of the cup and then add the oil, MCT or coconut. I'll take a fork and stir the mix up well. Most of the time I'll heat some milk too. The chocolate has lecithin that helps keep it homogenized and a bit better metabolizing.

Edit.............Get a bigger bang........use the same dosage you normally use, but in a baked potato. The tater will hit you hard and quicker.

I have taken to making chocolates again... keto now... no sugar...
I use canna... decarb in the overn at 250 for 1 hour... then add a little coco oil (mostly so the choco will pour into ice sube trays)....
preheat coco oil and chcocolate.. blend canna REAL fine in a blender... then add heated choco... blend well.. then pur into ice cube trays...
Yes.. lectithin helps efficacy about 50% better feect.... I need to get a new bottle.. lost it when I moved.. but it was expensive as I remember. cheers!

I have taken to making chocolates again... keto now... no sugar...
I use canna... decarb in the overn at 250 for 1 hour... then add a little coco oil (mostly so the choco will pour into ice sube trays)....
preheat coco oil and chcocolate.. blend canna REAL fine in a blender... then add heated choco... blend well.. then pur into ice cube trays...
Yes.. lectithin helps efficacy about 50% better feect.... I need to get a new bottle.. lost it when I moved.. but it was expensive as I remember. cheers!
Sunflower lecithin was pretty cheap IIRC

So this young man walks into a pharmacy and there's an older woman at the counter.
He asks for a male pharmacist and the woman replies "look it's just me and my sister we've owned this place forever there's nothing you got we ain't seen so just tell me"
He replies "I'm constantly aroused this thing just won't go down"
So the two sisters put their heads together and have a conference .
After 25 mins she walks back to the young man and says
"Ok the best we can do is 1/2 ownership of our pharmacy and 1000 a month but not a penny more!"
:crying: :rofl::crying:

Wait for it......

:woody::woody::woody::woody:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back