Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might switch over to snow tomorrow afternoon.
I'm holding off on medicating to test my infusion when it's done to better judge it.
I'm curious if you don't mind no biggie if you don't want to say.

I usually do 1/2 oz of flower to 1 cup oil. This this around where you do it.

And I'm dying to know how you put it in your coffee (like his much) as well.as does it hit you faster that way??
Hope I'm not being a pain!

Some cool pics I've always liked pictures better than words. Go figure from someone who never shuts the fuck up hahahaha

Losing the carboxylic acid
Screenshot_20230123_090948_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20230123_090207_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I'm curious if you don't mind no biggie if you don't want to say.

I usually do 1/2 oz of flower to 1 cup oil. This this around where you do it.

And I'm dying to know how you put it in your coffee (like his much) as well.as does it hit you faster that way??
Hope I'm not being a pain!
I've only made one batch of oil that was made with a specific end dosage amount in mind. That was for my Vet buddy. I used rosin I decarbed in my press. I used 2g of rosin. Based on the general assumed active cannabinoids of 700mg per gram, I adjusted the amount of oil to give me the desired dose per dropper.
This was a LOT of hash! All of Purple Kong and some sugar leaf trim went into the shake. I didn't weigh it last night with the moisture still in the hash. It's kinda gonna be whatever it's gonna be.
Honestly, I think I'll have to cut it with another bottle of infused oil that's not super strong. I think one dropper from this mix will be way too strong for one dropper dose. It's on the cooldown cycle now. I stirred it a couple times during the infuse and the last stir, I licked the glass rod. I can feel it a bit now. :eyebrows:

It is a lot of hash!:cools:
IMG_20230122_205603786.jpg

When I make cannacoffee, it's all 'doctored up' as my Mom would put it. Normally, I drink black coffee.
I add dry creamer and Nestles Quick to the bottom of the cup and then add the oil, MCT or coconut. I'll take a fork and stir the mix up well. Most of the time I'll heat some milk too. The chocolate has lecithin that helps keep it homogenized and a bit better metabolizing.

Edit.............Get a bigger bang........use the same dosage you normally use, but in a baked potato. The tater will hit you hard and quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back