Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy - can I ask you to download this app called Picture Mushroom. Just a safety precaution, I know non of the dangerous ones around your way look like any magics, you can never be too safe really
View attachment 1558432

It certainly helps get you started when wandering around, and if you are interested , the "Picture this' app has been great when I am in Portugal, walking around finding leaves and flowers that are edible, and Identifying trees and stuff....look at me stumbling in to the 21st century :frog:

Musho Appreciated.......... :crying:

My dad is the same, he was QC manager for several large medical and pharmacy companies, and if medicine doesn't come from a corporate giant it isn't true meds, but he will drink like a fish.......the old school drug of choice...

Amen................:headbang:.......

the first Rucu Cucu has perished on its own, never gaining a true leaf.

Shame.......:headbang:

Took a couple snippets from lower branches for testing purposes this morning.....Fast drying on top of the lights to try this evening.

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat ..:pass:...sharing one.......I Think I'll probably take my two older pots down...I don't reall need to 'scope them to See they are Done.....:headbang:

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat ..:pass:...sharing one.......I Think I'll probably take my two older pots down...I don't reall need to 'scope them to See they are Done.....:headbang:
Yeah, I mostly go by how the hairs have browned up to let me know they are done plumping up myself. Just been wanting to test how my seeds did. :smoking:

Yeah, I mostly go by how the hairs have browned up to let me know they are done plumping up myself. Just been wanting to test how my seeds did. :smoking:

:d5: I check mine by Reflected Light....:photog:...they go Dull as they go over.

If I'm Not sure...I 'Scope it.....:pass:

Seeds .....everyone a Little Dream.......:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back