Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay - I am caught up
my treat - puff puff give, with a slurp of Tea.
1BB7CC19-3D64-4658-A61A-43760B7A8013.jpeg

Good day @Zaaboot :headbang:
Hey @Talonxracer - how goes? Do you live in a fridge? it is always rather nippy other there

Hey @Mossy - cheers for the coffee - here is one :pass:

He said it was Loopy Juiice.......:crying:.....but Ill keep me eyes out for some now..........and if I get some.......Experiment on him....
Glad to hear it, feel free to post up if you need help identifying before killing him with lookalikes :smoking:

I truly cannot get over what they have done to my head via microdosing, feels like I have finally crawled out of satans asshole of doom and misery - nearly back to normal chirpy me.

Was speaking to my father this morning, he was a Neurologist (but way old school), and we had a very long debate about shrooms, he thinks I should be sectioned if I am under the impression that mushrooms will help people's mental state :crying:, that is part of teh problem, as the people who have a say, have no idea and have no interest in learning about it.

THEY have been Gossiping.....:angel:
That was a two joint read - lordy lordy :pass:

@Mossy - can I ask you to download this app called Picture Mushroom. Just a safety precaution, I know non of the dangerous ones around your way look like any magics, you can never be too safe really
A3DEAF49-0584-4B20-8B97-9BBAD053E7AF_1_201_a.jpeg

It certainly helps get you started when wandering around, and if you are interested , the "Picture this' app has been great when I am in Portugal, walking around finding leaves and flowers that are edible, and Identifying trees and stuff....look at me stumbling in to the 21st century :frog:

Morning @Zaaboot ....if you've got the music I'll stick the coffee on............ #SociableMedia ...

View attachment 1558428

Hubby has done Magic Mushrooms before you know......I asked him yesterday.....

It was in the 60's.... :crying: ...yeah.....and he says what they did was make Tea out of it...drink the tea ...then eat the mushrooms that were left....

He said it was :eyebrows::cools:......:crying:.....but Ill keep me eyes out for some now..........and if I get some.......Experiment on him....

View attachment 1558429

:crying:
My Loopy Juice is infusing now.:eyebrows::cools:

IMG_4146.JPG

Cheers....... :pass: ..sharing one.....

that is part of teh problem, as the people who have a say, have no idea and have no interest in learning about it.

Yup.....:headbang:.....Billions are spent on Fighting drugs...and Billions More on Imprisoning people for it.......but no-one is saying Why do we do it....

And Why the Big Embargo on getting High/Happy anyway....?.....Who are the Fun Police.....?

Millions of people function well day to day with social drugs in their system.......:pass:....whats the Problem...?

I Bet more people take days off work with alcohol hangovers than cannabis hangovers......:headbang:

yay - I am caught up
my treat - puff puff give, with a slurp of Tea.
View attachment 1558431

Hey @Talonxracer - how goes? Do you live in a fridge? it is always rather nippy other there

Glad to hear it, feel free to post up if you need help identifying before killing him with lookalikes :smoking:

I truly cannot get over what they have done to my head via microdosing, feels like I have finally crawled out of satans asshole of doom and misery - nearly back to normal chirpy me.

Was speaking to my father this morning, he was a Neurologist (but way old school), and we had a very long debate about shrooms, he thinks I should be sectioned if I am under the impression that mushrooms will help people's mental state :crying:, that is part of teh problem, as the people who have a say, have no idea and have no interest in learning about it.

That was a two joint read - lordy lordy :pass:

It is winter time, but a rather mild one, usually this time of year it is in the low teens and single digits *f for a high!

My dad is the same, he was QC manager for several large medical and pharmacy companies, and if medicine doesn't come from a corporate giant it isn't true meds, but he will drink like a fish.......the old school drug of choice...

The DGxCDLCxMS is really doing well, Skywalker is just behind it! The Rucu Cucu and Kush Kush are coming along, the spare for both will probably be the survivors, the first Rucu Cucu has perished on its own, never gaining a true leaf.
IMG_20230123_064144.jpg

Billions are spent on Fighting drugs...and Billions More on Imprisoning people for it
It really is a disgrace, over here it just gets worse and worse. I remember reading that last year there were nearly 250,000 drug offences in England alone, but the troubling figure was that sentencing had increased from 9 to 18% from the previous year. Most countries are reviewing and adopting new policies, from Rehabilitation programmes for hard drugs, and declassifying cannabis, taxing it etc.... whereas here we seem to be taking an goose step backwards year on year.

Who are the Fun Police.....?
:cuss::cuss:

I Bet more people take days off work with alcohol hangovers than cannabis hangovers......:headbang:
the list legal 'ill's' goes on and on

It's a bit beauty and the beast - Weed Vs Alcohol

morning @WildBill - nice, are you partaking on a school day :pass:
Yes! The Ardent didn't finish the decarb before I went to sleep..
As I poured in the oil, it hit me.......dis am sho gonna be some powerful stuff....... as I stirred the mixture with my glass rod.
Instead of a coffee test first, I'm going right to a tater test. One dropper! I think one dropper in a tater should take me on a nice little trip.
It's gonna be pretty damn powerful. I have another bottle of already infused oil that I may 'cut' it with if one dropper is too much for comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back