Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long will the water take, when the plants are mostly grown, to evaporate? I'm kind of looking for something that can support my plants while I'm gone for 2 weeks on vacation this summer.
Hey there @Blue_dreamer - going Hydro is great fun, having tried a few types I have settled on coco and pebbles, with the main reason being the time I can spend away from home.
With a DWC or similar you really must change the reservoir very regularly, meaning you can't leave for more than a few days at a time.
If the plan is to go Hydro to be in a position to galavant at will, any simple recirculating system with an additional res attached to a stop cock will work just fine.
An example, 4 plants in full flower in the recirculating system will get through between 10 and 15 litres per day - so when I am away for 2 weeks, I attach a 225 litre water butt to the res, and as the res empties it gets fed - but it is essential to keep the water aggravated

Morning Morning - hope you are all doing well :pass:

To give me time to catch up - here is Fleetwood Mac

Morning @Zaaboot ....if you've got the music I'll stick the coffee on............ #SociableMedia ...

coffee.gif

Hubby has done Magic Mushrooms before you know......I asked him yesterday.....

It was in the 60's.... :crying: ...yeah.....and he says what they did was make Tea out of it...drink the tea ...then eat the mushrooms that were left....

He said it was Loopy Juiice.......:crying:.....but Ill keep me eyes out for some now..........and if I get some.......Experiment on him....

witch.gif

:crying:

The youth of today - when I was a lad we had to learn our numbers whilst digging for coal :crying:

I Did Exactly the same....I've got the same Blip as @Lil Dab ...I Read it as 75 too....:headbang:..brain blip.
Same as my brain Always Reads Shopfitters as Shoplifters.....I Know it does it...but it still doesn't stop it.

Cannabis Fixes Brain Blips.....:pass: ...Most times............if you smoke enough....cough...cough....:biggrin:.

Good morning everyone, 30*f and snowing, there is about 2" of pure slushy slop out there. Kitties taken care of and still on the first cup due to back reading, it's probably cold now, yup....

Voodoo + Blackstrap Hash Rosin
mmm sounds glorious, hash rosin is super stuff - just a quickie, you could lower the temps when pressing bubble hash. I have found my sweet spot at 175 through a 25 micron bag - the live Rosin comes out almost white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back