Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pain Makes You Mute .......:pass:...Simple

Fingers Crossed....:bighug:...If you Need Spring.............Cheat....:headbang:

Higher Light level...higher Heat...Fool your body/mind into Thinking Spring has Sprung....

View attachment 1558415

Well, the tent is back up and running so that's a step in the right direction at least. My daffodils are already trying to come up and I'm just like no wait please you're going to die :face: I did get all of the rest of my bulbs planted finally on Friday when it was warm enough to work outside, minus the 4 bags of tulips I've still left to do.

I had to read it twice, but I'm tired lol

Your eyes and your brain will be boggled after that Epic catch up......:bighug:...

Time for bed said Zebedee........
zebedee.gif

Well, the tent is back up and running so that's a step in the right direction at least. My daffodils are already trying to come up and I'm just like no wait please you're going to die :face: I did get all of the rest of my bulbs planted finally on Friday when it was warm enough to work outside, minus the 4 bags of tulips I've still left to do.

How did the kitchen go...?

How did the kitchen go...?
Ugh. Still not done. Counters and sink going in on the first though. Everything else that's left is very minor, minus building out the shelving for the pantry and honestly even thats a small job compared to some of what's gone into it. I posted pics earlier, round page 802 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back