Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogs are the best. Best thing a lot of people can do for themselves. Just gotta be prepared for the vet bills
Ya know, as much as I love my dogs I think if I were alone and had to choose one over the other I think I'd take the cat. With my disabilities the cat is much more reasonable care wise. She acts like a dog though so maybe that's why lol.

Oh, speaking of the cat lol! She's gotten just about too big to squeeze though the gate into her area now, so now she takes a flying leap off the cat tree when she comes back to this side instead :rofl: still want to build her a cat wall

I Thought you might still be a day or two....or I would have had the coffee on......:pighug:...yoo must be feeling Good if you are on Catch Up.....
Yes better for sure. Things have been rough, though I don't know why. Also don't know why my first instinct is to isolate, maybe afraid I'll lash out but idk. I know I feel better when I'm here with all of you instead of sitting in my room alone. It was 70* Friday and I think that kicked me into the beginnings of an upswing.

#PotsHot
coffee.gif

#PotsHot ...:eyebrows:
rolling.gif

StopByeandFlyOne :dragon4:

Also don't know why my first instinct is to isolate,

Pain Makes You Mute .......:pass:...Simple

It was 70* Friday and I think that kicked me into the beginnings of an upswing.

Fingers Crossed....:bighug:...If you Need Spring.............Cheat....:headbang:

Higher Light level...higher Heat...Fool your body/mind into Thinking Spring has Sprung....

ganja fairy.gif

Dude….believe what they say. It’s totally true. I got PTSD (military), which caused insomnia, which triggered an autoimmune disorder (psoriatic arthritis) which slowly (not slow enough lol) is eating all the soft tissue in my joints. All from stress. Take care of yourself. Also, it doesn’t help to get your ego wrapped up in it…it is what it is. Certainly does not mean you’re a lesser human because your meat vehicle is broken down. :pass:
The human body is a lot more fragile than we like to admit, and being able bodied is temporary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back