Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough to find a brisket with enough fat to do it good around here too. Pretty much have to know a farmer to get them
It comes down to the breed and quality of feed out. With most packer cuts I see in the stores, the head is just way too big and filled with big fat layers, improper feed out, and thin ass tails, breed and feed out.
I haven't smoked a packer cut, since raising my own cattle. I finally broke down and smoked my first trimmed brisket. It turned out great and no real stall to deal with.
Have I had better? Sure, but that was with my beef.

Voodoo + Blackstrap Hash Rosin, 2.5 grams in . Still learning but each press is getting better. Probably should have done a directional flow parchment fold but still not bad results. 195° for 195 seconds including 60 second warmup
20230123_001257.jpg

Nice. I got the ps4 but idk no games really grabbed me in a while. Been thinking about getting a new laptop to play steam games on.
SIMs 4 is free to play... that may or may not have been a contributing factor in my absence. Also was streaming animal crossing on the switch for a minute. Got to 500+ subs on YouTube and then get distracted with the sims lmfao

Grab GTA Online! My friends and I can get you set up with cars and businesses.
This may be a thing lmao I just wish I had a laptop I could use my capture card with instead of my desktop :rofl: since the ps5 is hooked up to the TV and the TV and computer are across the room from each other and no good way to move either of them :face:

Hmmm apparently my wifi isn't strong enough since I switched rooms to the other side of the house. :doh: So hardline it is. I had the disc for gta 5 before but I think I gave it to my cuzin so which one of these editions am i grabbin?
If you've got PS+ I'm almost positive it's on there for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back