Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got a wife and a new baby now anyways so I'm sure they only randomly cross his mind :shrug: #3s bio donor hasn't spoken to me since the day I told him I was pregnant soooo yeah lol. That makes it even easier tbh though I'm sure it'll be something that needs to be unpacked in therapy when she's older.

Yeah this guy is literally across the country so like 99.9% of the time it's out of sight out of mind. We've been living with hubby for just short of 5 years now and they all see him as their "real dad" (their words, not mine).
1674445154201.gif

And Operation "OneDropper" begins. Here's the result of a shake of Purple Kong. It made a nice bit and as always, shaken for quality.
It's all in the ArdentFX decarbing and will soon get 16.9 oz of MCT oil.
Testing will be in the morning, first with coffee and then noon will be a tater test.
I shook my Meph Girl after Kong. It will be squished.
This made quite a bit of worked material that will be decarbed and infused in Coconut oil. At least 5 decarb and infuse cycles.
IMG_20230122_205603786.jpg

Bathroom downstairs got cleaned out Monday before the guy came to measure for the counters, left the light though and moved the cacti in there to hang out for the winter. Pots from back there are up in the tent now, tent has been disinfected and I've been slowly rehydrating my soil since Friday. I've still got my jean-o lineup ready to go once everything is stabilized. We had a wine drunk convo last night and now hubby has decided he's going to run a photo in the 2x2 whenever he puts the tree back up in the attic and gets the tent back down. He's looking into hydro and coco currently cause apparently my methods are "too hands off" for his liking lmfao. He picked a jean-o strain as well, The Legend, so this should be pretty interesting. Tried to sell him on running a white label freebie so he's not wasting good seeds getting reacclimated to growing but he'd already made up his mind. I'm off photos all together from here out unless it's going outdoors in summer time, so I guess at least the seeds will be getting put to use? Regardless, it'll be interesting to see how it goes. Wonder how long it'll be before he asks for a link to the site :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back