Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello @Mañ'O'Green! Thanks for the rep!
Hi Suki, Wow what a nail biter. I am glad that is over and he is gone for your sake. As far as number 3 if you don't pack it on her there will be nothing to unpack.

I hate our kitchen. I don't have the desire to do that kind of work any longer and it would be well over $50K to remodel. It would require building permits and my property tax would go from about $1k a year to well over $5k. so this will never happen unless I hit the lottery. In which case I would no longer need too... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man people who talk shit about anxiety piss me off. Like, I have had my heart racing all day, and apparently I've been clenching my jaw as well because it and my head are killing me. Been nonstop nauseous all day as well. They were there for about 4 zomnuts today which was longer than I was expecting. I was shaky to start but at like the 30 minute point with no "we're on the way home" call from hubby I was *violently* shaking until well after he got home. I took a crash nap around 3 because I felt so ill which I never take naps, they don't agree with me. My whole body hurts now as if I'd been doing manual labor all day and it's like you get these dumbasses who try to day "well just don't worry so much" or "just be positive" as if we hadn't already thought of that. The way people are so dismissive of mental health issues is infuriating honestly.

Whats up everyone? :smokeout: :pass:just going some top dressing on the youngsters and moving a couple(Crram cheese/Methane) into the big tent. Waiting on RBF to finish up before I move Where's My Dog in there.
20230122_203709.jpg
20230122_210808.jpg
20230122_210021.jpg
20230122_125202.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back