Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Suki, Wow what a nail biter. I am glad that is over and he is gone for your sake. As far as number 3 if you don't pack it on her there will be nothing to unpack.

I hate our kitchen. I don't have the desire to do that kind of work any longer and it would be well over $50K to remodel. It would require building permits and my property tax would go from about $1k a year to well over $5k. so this will never happen unless I hit the lottery. In which case I would no longer need too... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It's not so much an issue of packing it on I don't think so much as one day she's going to want to know about where she came from (I feel like that's only natural) and I can only imagine there is going to be some feeling of "why didn't he want me," ya know? Though, she knows she has two siblings by him that he also abandoned so maybe that bit will help her understand that it's not about her at all.

Whats up everyone?

Just finished feeding the babies and put them back away pulled them out for foliar feed Day 14 Cream Cheese 1 & 2, Double bubble blueberry trouble, citrus noir x stone99 v6
IMG_2294.JPG
IMG_2293.JPG

Looking good brotha! Who's the breeder of that Citrus noir cross? Sounds fire
Stone99 it is a portal strain come across it from a friend I know only got 2 of them and it is suppose to be fire hopefully she turns around looking a little rough :thanks: :pass:

Man people who talk shit about anxiety piss me off. Like, I have had my heart racing all day, and apparently I've been clenching my jaw as well because it and my head are killing me. Been nonstop nauseous all day as well. They were there for about 4 zomnuts today which was longer than I was expecting. I was shaky to start but at like the 30 minute point with no "we're on the way home" call from hubby I was *violently* shaking until well after he got home. I took a crash nap around 3 because I felt so ill which I never take naps, they don't agree with me. My whole body hurts now as if I'd been doing manual labor all day and it's like you get these dumbasses who try to day "well just don't worry so much" or "just be positive" as if we hadn't already thought of that. The way people are so dismissive of mental health issues is infuriating honestly.

They never will understand until they walk a mile in your shoes, most never will.

It's not so much an issue of packing it on I don't think so much as one day she's going to want to know about where she came from (I feel like that's only natural) and I can only imagine there is going to be some feeling of "why didn't he want me," ya know? Though, she knows she has two siblings by him that he also abandoned so maybe that bit will help her understand that it's not about her at all.
How you feel about is what she will feel. If you can get over it deep down inside and become comfortable with it yourself. Then there will be no issue. Just normal stuff. She is in a loving environment now and that is what matters. I don't know whoever said there is a "Normal Relationship Model" Has no clue about real life. It is messy and that is normal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back