Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're such a nerd I swear :rofl:
U know it! Not the only thing i am saving! ;)
Almost full! :eyebrows:
image.jpg

And how's the kids arm? Everybody still walkin and talkin?
Oh yeah she healed up nicely! Was able to perform in nutcracker no problem. Opened the winter musical theater performance with a solo and just found out she scored the lead in their spring performance. Auditioned for the spring ballet and was one of three kids from her level to get spots in the show, which is a pretty huge deal. The boys are same as ever, #1 went to his first middle school party today (as a 7th grader) and had a blast. He hasn't been invited to a birthday party since second grade so it was a pretty big deal. The boys bio dad was in town this weekend for a funeral so he met up with them today for about an hour at Taco Bell of all places (#1 picked it because it was fast and they wouldn't have to stay long if they didn't want to) and that went as well as it could have. I've been having God awful anxiety all day because of it, thank God for hubby he took them by himself to the meet-up so that I didn't have to go. Meeting up with your abuser for the first time in nearly 8 years is not exactly a pleasant thing to have to deal with. But I also don't want anyone blaming me years down the line for keeping them from him (they didn't even want to go in the first place but still). Yeah hah much fun.

Hey @Suki these are the kinda tasty treats u can soon expect! :eyebrows: :bighug:
60592F60-D85C-4D9F-898C-DE05B1F32BFE.png
5E4C7AF4-CE98-41C0-9D1A-B3C32BE50093.png

They also have chocolate chip and iced sugar cookie that are there every week (sometimes sugar cookie gets a flavored icing) and like this week they have an extra which is a mystery flavor! Usually tho it’s 6 cookies each week 4 of which change every week! I haven’t looked but apparently some reddit threads where they will leak cookie flavors early but I don’t need extra motivation! :crying:

Hey @Suki these are the kinda tasty treats u can soon expect! :eyebrows: :bighug:
View attachment 1558339View attachment 1558340

They also have chocolate chip and iced sugar cookie that are there every week (sometimes sugar cookie gets a flavored icing) and like this week they have an extra which is a mystery flavor! Usually tho it’s 6 cookies each week 4 of which change every week! I haven’t looked but apparently some reddit threads where they will leak cookie flavors early but I don’t need extra motivation! :crying:
I'll take a caramel and a lemon, please and thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back