Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ope, just read a MOG post mentioning they hate their kitchen lol. Here's where we are at the moment, counter install scheduled for 2/1
20230116_152827.jpg
20230117_152551.jpg

And @420Forever I don't want to hear another word from you about my blue cabinets :rofl:

Cabinet install was stupid easy and actually really fun cause as yall know I'm particular and I was able to get everything totally square level and plumb. And now I've got a fun laser planer level for future needs lmao. All that's left is to build the new shelving for the pantry, get the toekicks end panels and trim up, reconnect the dishwasher, and get the knobs and pulls on. Then of course gotta plumb the sink once the counter top guys install it. Besides that it's just the last few outlets and switches and I think that's it.

First world problems, I know, but being without a kitchen sink and dishwasher for the last two months has been an absolute nightmare. I'll be glad to actually cook again. And I never thought I'd say it but it will be really nice to be able to do dishes again :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back