Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you use a softener be careful... high sodium can be a problem with water softening... might be worth the faster wear time for better quality. Water can actually "memorize" the structure of what it is exposed to and even if that stuff isnt there it acts like it still.

Thanks confused more then ever now:rofl::rofl::rofl: good thing plants only get water that has gone through the RO system :shrug: :pop:

Whatchu got on the playlist Dale? :pass:

This right now here's what's on deck just autoplay from earlier started with little stranger sing it high:headbang::pass::baked:

1674348474198.png

if you use a softener be careful... high sodium can be a problem with water softening... might be worth the faster wear time for better quality. Water can actually "memorize" the structure of what it is exposed to and even if that stuff isnt there it acts like it still.

@Lil Dab Thanks for the rep... just watch those two videos i posted on water... then you will understand completely and be able to apply the concepts and knowledge to ANY situation to determine the BEST action for said situation.
I will be watching this one when I not stoned but was there a second one? I only remember seeing this one:baked::dizzy:

edit: Never mind i found it :biggrin::d5::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back