Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup that's kind of why I went with the 100GPD for the long run but I still bought OEM filters being it is only about every 6-12 months when I change... I do plan ahead I have a trash can with a float valve for my RO then treat with what i want depending the plant... yes I will even be phing my RO water when i feed it even though it becomes difficult unless using a large amount.. The last time I ph RO water I had to use ph down still and had to dilute one drop of ph down in one gallon then use that to ph the bucket of water I was testing.. I hear what your saying but anytime I check my RO water it is around ph 7 or higher still :shrug::pop:
This is why you want to use a little bit of cal-mag in the RO water, it will stabilize it and make it easier to PH, as well as mix your nutrients.

This is why you want to use a little bit of cal-mag in the RO water, it will stabilize it and make it easier to PH, as well as mix your nutrients.
So confusing now I don't wanna turn his into a 40% runoff situation although I think we may have already:wall::rofl::rofl: but what if I am not feeding nutrients IE: the soil girls are CoM Stonington blend with topdressing only..

edit: and can i add just gypsum and Epsom for calmag or should it be actual calmag supplement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back