Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RosaB I've used both these units for the plants the larger unit is my current setup... My whole house softener is old it was installed in the house before we bought it :shrug:

View attachment 1557924
View attachment 1557927

Holy crap those have come down a LOT! That is AWESOME!

FOR ANYONE WHO DOESNT KNOW... RO WATER IS THE BEST WATER - DIRECTLY NEXT TO RAINWATER FOR NUTRIENTS AND FOLIAR FEEDS AND (GOD FORBID) PESTICIDES TOO. MOST FOLIARS AND PESTICIDES CAN BE REDUCED TO AS LITTLE AS 15% OF WHAT IS RECOMMENDED ON THE BOTTLE IF YOU CAN REMOVE ALL CARBONATES AND BICROBONATES WHICH REVERSE OSMOSIS IS VERY GOOD AT. WHAT I MEAN IS THIS IS THE BEST INVESTMENT YOU CAN MAKE IN PLANT HEALTH! AND I'M SORRY I'M YELLING BUT THIS IS SO IMPORTANT!

Steps off soapbox and quietly slips off to the corner. :smokeit:

@Mossy Remember Roadsidevendor?
I am pretty sure Kindredspirit somehow ended up with one of his 400 HPS digital ballasts... which he gave to me like 5 or more years ago...
just rigged it up today to replace an older magnetic ballast i had... works great! Sat in a crate in a moldy wet old apartment for 3 years :pass:

Yeah......Bless him.....#Absent Friends.....:cheers:

candle-animated-gif-3.gif

His Light still Shines huh...?...through you........:pighug:.....

That looks perfect
I could put that in my wellhouse for the gals and the garden and the softener for the house. :bighug:
Yup it will help the RO membranes if you have the softener inline before the RO system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back