Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked their Breakfast sandwiches when I could eat them. It helped make me the fat ass double-wide I used to be. One sandwich $2.50 two sandwiches $3.00 - no brainer. :crying: :crying: :crying:
I think the mcgriddles are pretty awesome but they immediately make me feel sick so fortunately I only get one every couple months

Hey Rick, wanted to take a quick brake while the Jags are chunking up yardage on KC's D, these are a few pics from my last and only Mendel grow. Im just going to fire them off in successive order as they come up and then go back and get a pick of the Midwest Widow cured flower (I highly recommend that one Rick that is also a Gnome auto colab but when they where mandalorian, but they were all good). I didnt do anything to the plants in terms of training until the end because I wanted to see their natural symmetry. Please bear in mind I dont know wtf im doing, so just imagine if cat like yourself, who is a good grower, gets a hold of these lol. This first one is Sour Jedi Diesel.

Those look damn nice to me! You’re killin me bro.
I have 10 or 11 years worth of seed stock on hand. I’ve got to check it out now.

Hey Rick, wanted to take a quick brake while the Jags are chunking up yardage on KC's D, these are a few pics from my last and only Mendel grow. Im just going to fire them off in successive order as they come up and then go back and get a pick of the Midwest Widow cured flower (I highly recommend that one Rick that is also a Gnome auto colab but when they where mandalorian, but they were all good). I didnt do anything to the plants in terms of training until the end because I wanted to see their natural symmetry. Please bear in mind I dont know wtf im doing, so just imagine if cat like yourself, who is a good grower, gets a hold of these lol. This first one is Sour Jedi Diesel.
ill get some pics of that midwest widow in a bit brother, but that one is a killer.

Breakfast of champions. Pork roll, egg and cheese on a bagel. Salt, pepper, hot sauce. No need to eat for the rest of the day :headbang:
PXL_20220513_141244353.jpg

So @Lil Dab and @Mañ'O'Green , can I do a whole house water softener and put an ro system in for say the kitchen sink? No way I could afford ro for the whole place :yoinks:
I have a whole house salt water softener inline before my RO system which almost like MOG's except 4 stage... I only use my RO water for the garden... the water softener is for the whole house anytime I use it for plants or aquariums I bypass the softener... Not sure how much water your going to need but you are going to need to fill jugs or I use I trash can to hold my RO water.. It takes time to make RO water all depending on what model you get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back