Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butter chicken, rice, garlic naan :woody::yay: Now it's time for some football!
PXL_20230122_005002850.MP.jpg

Well, I guess I danced with that :dragon7:a widdle too much. I fixed an outstanding rib-eye and more of that Golden Reds. Again, I didn't put any sour cream on it! :grrr2: Or cheese!:face:
It was still great.......I wished I had fixed another tater good!:woohoo:
I had a cold Shiner 1909, third fav, and a New Orleans blend coffee to contrast the spices.
Yeah, I was already high and had the munchies, that only enhanced it. Knows Candy was fairly sativa in structure. What I grew seem to lean that way in action. Big head high with sensory changes
That tater was very good. I could feel it before I finished the meal. I put on Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom at the beginning of the meal. I was laughing my ass off and saying 'Hell Yeah!' to the opening bar song!:eyebrows:
According to my munchies, my meal finished way too soon! It's almost as bad as both being right there on the edge together......................and the kids knock on the door!:eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl: It wasn't as painful!:rofl:

Anyway, the last scene I remember was just before the priest yanks the heart out........sorry about the spoiler. :biggrin:
Knocked me out over 3 hours. If you haven't tried a cannatater, you iz missin' out! It did help with the pain................duh!

I guess I needed it. When the pain is that prominate, when it's gone can be so relaxing. I'm gonna have to do another cannatater to get to sleep here in a few hours with this 'nap',
Well.............if I have to. :oops1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back