Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fermented_Fruitz Thx for the rep man.
You’re not a Longhorn fan are ya?
I can’t abide by that dude.
Sooner born, Sooner bred, when I die I’ll be Sooner dead.
woops, this aint gonna end well lol. hey brother this is that midwest widow i was telling you about, 2 mos in the jar or so. Dont judge me too harsh homie on my trim job, in my defense i put very little effort into it lol. This is one of the ones for sure I would tell you to check out. It has this crazy honey lemon chemical burnt rubber taste to it and it is delicious lol. This one has a counter part called widows reaper, havent tried that one yet, but this one is worthy of looking into. lots of flowers this size in there.

Attachments

• 20230121_192827.jpg
    20230121_192827.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
  • 20230121_192809.jpg
    20230121_192809.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
woops, this aint gonna end well lol. hey brother this is that midwest widow i was telling you about, 2 mos in the jar or so. Dont judge me too harsh homie on my trim job, in my defense i put very little effort into it lol. This is one of the ones for sure I would tell you to check out. It has this crazy honey lemon chemical burnt rubber taste to it and it is delicious lol. This one has a counter part called widows reaper, havent tried that one yet, but this one is worthy of looking into. lots of flowers this size in there.

Cool Midwest Widow. I'll check out Mendel's site.
Nice and frosty. Good looking bud.
Didn't get to catch the game, Chiefs look good?

Cool Midwest Widow. I'll check out Mendel's site.
Nice and frosty. Good looking bud.
Didn't get to catch the game, Chiefs look good?
I dont know if i would call it good, but enough to win the game. Mahomes got dinged up, so that is a concern, like I said earlier those were two good teams, and both were playing good D. Jacksonville is a good young team, with a great up and coming quaterback, they just ran into a chiefs team that features two first ballot hall of famers on it and maybe another one on D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back