Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the best I pulled back in my full auto days was Mossy's Red Bad Betty at 70 days. I could have pulled that on DP Auto Blueberry too... but was my FIRST auto grow in 2010... was used to photos... man did i screw that grow up early on! Thanks to Mossy and Full duplex I brought it around though!

Yeah that is just crazy. They have nearly 32 feet now with 3 snow months left! They may beat that 40' this year?

It is an 8 hour drive to get there from here in the valley and only 60 miles as the crow flies.

I don't know if I can call @Mossy the coldest autoflower grower as the two of you seem to have the same crazy low temperatures for growing? I will say these plants handle the cold way better than the text books state. So we need to change the text books. You would never know that information without AFN. The true leader in Atoflowering Culture.
If I listened to the 'experts' I 'd never grow, lol. Being a contrary, when ever I hear "you can't do that" is when I skate of the bench stick flashing.
Now I'm really laughing at me:rofl:

Have to pick one by tomorrow for Jean-O's grow battle. Of frickin course the one off center looks better to me.
That shit is going to drive me crazy for a while.
Anyways I heard they passed a noble law. I'ma use sicissors.

WKKN7N0.jpg

xR5DSRE.jpg

Off center above ground will not produce a frown underground.
No worries grobro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back