Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey trail, let me ask you if I may, how long do you usually veg your photos for. I am thinking about doing one next grow, Ive got some really good photos im sitting on, but the autos have become so much easier and faster. Ive got some autos going that allegedly finish up in around 55 days, which i find crazy. Do you usually veg them for 2 mos then flip.

I have yet to see an ACTUAL 55 day auto that had any weight / yield.... Love my autos... but there are so many claims out there. Have you pulled one off in 2 months? Just curious... Would love a 2 month seed-to-harvest auto!

I have been working with light sensitive photos for about 10 years now... they are awesome! but they can be tricky to get going (like autos a bit but different)

I just checked that out Rick, your a hell of a good grower amigo. You fan leaves looked perfect through out that entire grow. Your plants looks spot on perfect.

Thanks Scott. Grown stuff organically for decades. Just started growin weed 4 1/2 years ago.
I love this place. You can learn a bunch from some smart growers and nice folks. :thumbsup:

hey trail, let me ask you if I may, how long do you usually veg your photos for. I am thinking about doing one next grow, Ive got some really good photos im sitting on, but the autos have become so much easier and faster. Ive got some autos going that allegedly finish up in around 55 days, which i find crazy. Do you usually veg them for 2 mos then flip.
I don't do photos, check post top of page 731 for the 'why'....

I've grown Gnome's Blackstrap but how is the rest of Brother Mendel's stuff?
way better than the blackstrap. It depends on who you ask, so im going to have to differ on that one, I havent grown any blackstrap myself. I just sent Dan Jimmie a message regarding his colabs and am waiting to hear back from him. Brother Mendel has some fantastic stuff, but two things to consider with that statement. I have LIMITED experiance with other breeders and I am very loyal by nature, which im sure sways my opinion. I love Brother Mendels shit though. Check out Return of the Jedi, Midwest Widow, Black Label Cookies, Special Reserve Cookies, Dark Planet. Havent grown any of his new Ethos colabs yet. here is the menu, ive got most of these seeds, so let me know if you have any questions. https://gomendel.com/

I'LL TELL YOU WHUT!
iel-tell-you-what-creepy-hank-hill-ill-tell-51503571 (2).jpg

That Knows Candy iz da

hqdefault.jpg

Shiznit!
:funny::funny::funny:

I don't do photos. By the time photoperiod is right for initiating flowering the growing season is over
:doh: :vibe:, crazy shit and still get meds. Canna's magic! autos rock my world!!!
lol sorry brother, you had just literally said that when I just hit you with that question lol. I dont know why I thought you did photos for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back