Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking about the snow at Mammoth Mountain yesterday this is the Carl's Jr. drive through window there:

2023-01-21_11-26-39.jpg

:face: i say...again -> u are aware of @trailanimal ....right-??! :wall:ppp
Mmmmmmmm......View attachment 1557622....you are going to have Ask @trailanimal what temps he has in his greenhouse....... :headbang: ...I dont know what temps he runs......but seeing the quality of his girls he has a reasonable temperature....or they would be stumpies.

I Think he only runs summer/indoors.....but I couldnt swear to it......:pass:
My grow starts April Fool's, in the window enclosure. Hybrid type grow light wise. Grow lights on 18 hrs , sun hitting hard 7 hrs/day. April is cold in the window at night, usually in the low 40's, I've seen as low as 39F. During the day with wood heat I try to keep window enclosure 80F, + or - a few degrees. By the time May rolls around much warmer at night, lows in the 50's for rest of the grow. And I work to keep daytime 90f or below. I usually do 2 to 4 plants in 1/2 or 1 gallon pots of soil. This gives me early budage.
On or about May 1 I'll start the first of the greenhouse plants in the window. 1 gallon of soil for 1 month. These are transplanted into 10 gallons of soil, same soil they were started in. First of June can be cold at night, 30's is common. Greenhouse will stay a good 5 degrees warmer. I'm sure large pots helps with this. Plants usually just take off if the sun is out. June being sunny and mostly dry. The light up here is key! Atmosphere at the poles it thinner, more photons rushing in. On good years I've had autos harvest @64D from the greenhouse. The power of light. That happen once in how many seasons, lol. Usually the smaller faster ones are coming in D80's. Larger slower ones 100 to 120 D.
The third seeding in the window is on or before June 1. This is when I can germ regs. Lots of solo instas. Transplanted D10 into 5 gallons soil in greenhouse. Some of these will fill out the greenhouse. The boys will go out to their isolation, the extra girls go outback, on or before July 1.
I start the plants that go the garden at this time also. They grow in one gallon of soil till they transplant out of the greenhouse, on or before July1.
The garden girls really take a beating. But, large pot, lol, lessens the blow. Lots of wind, lots of rain, dense valley fog with fungus for dessert. If there is enough sun during grow these plants will be big and productive. If it's mostly shitty they struggle, but will always give something. Oh yeah, always expect a Hard freeze in Aug.
P1060376.JPG

Last edited:
I was talking about the snow at Mammoth Mountain yesterday this is the Carl's Jr. drive through window there:

View attachment 1557864
My college summers spent working up at Mammoth. I think winter '68 or '69? 40' feet of snow. Pushed my employer's house off it's foundation.

My girls have had 30 plus generations outdoor..about 15 Years worth... mostly out of season..........Plus..the dog Eats me leaf Damage...........or they get Blown off......:pass:

View attachment 1557628

:crying:

And how many plants do you have growing Outdoors in it.......?...

I Think people are just comparing outdoor temps.......but Who is Growing Outdoors in those temps.....?......:shrug:

Of Course Alaska is colder.......:doh:....but @trailanimal is Not growing Outdoors in it as far as I know...
Oh, but I do outdoors
P1040221.JPG
P1040418.JPG

It's goin. Tried water therapy but it's more work than help cuz I don't float :crying: so now I'm smoking some of this double grape x grape crinkle tryna figure out how im gonna get shit done today :pass:
Whatcha workin on?
Getting ready to change the lighting schedule in the grow, having to change channels that the controllers control, and adding a new power supply and timer for the 660nm strips, and smoking double grape from the bong, kick arse weed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back