Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have yet to see an ACTUAL 55 day auto that had any weight / yield.... Love my autos... but there are so many claims out there. Have you pulled one off in 2 months? Just curious... Would love a 2 month seed-to-harvest auto!

I have been working with light sensitive photos for about 10 years now... they are awesome! but they can be tricky to get going (like autos a bit but different)
no my fastest has been about 63 days, that was a g13 auto. Yeah i thought that was a wild boast as well, we will see.

I have yet to see an ACTUAL 55 day auto that had any weight / yield.... Love my autos... but there are so many claims out there. Have you pulled one off in 2 months? Just curious... Would love a 2 month seed-to-harvest auto!

I have been working with light sensitive photos for about 10 years now... they are awesome! but they can be tricky to get going (like autos a bit but different)
I've harvested a Blue Dream auto @D64 in the greenhouse. But another plant from the same seed pack took 90D. Same season, same soil, same everything. Autoflower genetic roulette.....

this a g13 i pulled at 63 days
1674332757123.png

My college summers spent working up at Mammoth. I think winter '68 or '69? 40' feet of snow. Pushed my employer's house off it's foundation.
Yeah that is just crazy. They have nearly 32 feet now with 3 snow months left! They may beat that 40' this year?

It is an 8 hour drive to get there from here in the valley and only 60 miles as the crow flies.

I don't know if I can call @Mossy the coldest autoflower grower as the two of you seem to have the same crazy low temperatures for growing? I will say these plants handle the cold way better than the text books state. So we need to change the text books. You would never know that information without AFN. The true leader in Atoflowering Culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back