Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok 63 and 64 days is bangin! but yes, pheno / geno variation mkes it tricky.. one at 63 another at 90 or more... takes so many gens to really stabilize. cheers guys!
cheers Rick! I'm excited to be jumping back in! :pass: :smokeit:
Up here IBL's under perform, Need hybrid vig to push back. I'm usually looking at a lot of variation.

I have yet to see an ACTUAL 55 day auto that had any weight / yield.... Love my autos... but there are so many claims out there. Have you pulled one off in 2 months? Just curious... Would love a 2 month seed-to-harvest auto!
I have been working with light sensitive photos for about 10 years now... they are awesome! but they can be tricky to get going (like autos a bit but different)
My fastest chop was 61 days, but she was one of my first plants and I had no idea what I was doing. Her 2 sisters and 3 accidental S1 daughters got much bigger and ran 80-99 days:
GLauto1_day57.jpg

I don't know if I can call @Mossy the coldest autoflower grower as the two of you seem to have the same crazy low temperatures for growing? I will say these plants handle the cold way better than the text books state. So we need to change the text books.

Yup.... :headbang: ...I Tested mine with Arctic Sun because mine were Cold/outdoor grown....But...he had a range of Autos growing up there and said the Majority of them were quite hardy......:d5:

McDonald's has been running a commercial stating their Sausage and egg McMuffin tastes better than home made. Clearly they have never tasted mine :crying:

View attachment 1557859

I scored at the farm market :woohoo1:

View attachment 1557861

@RosaB a 40 pounder is perfect. Do you have acorn oaks where they range? You don't want to hunt them when they are eating acorns. It ruins the flavor of the meat. Where I used to hunt the farmer fed them peanuts (he grew in a field to attract them) and in the late spring when they had been rooting on them for a while we would harvest them. Hard to call it hunting more like a control. Damn good eating pig. It is illegal to bait feed animals to hunt here but if you are growing a crop well that is ok

You will want to do something about that hard water. It has already been suggested to dilute 50/50 with DI or RO. This gets old fast. I recommend an RO system. If you pay for your tap water by the gallon you may still want to blend with your tap water as even the best RO systems will have waste water that can be an expensive waste?

This is the one I use and It has performed well. I use it mostly for water in my humidifier so the elements last longer and you don't get white powder all over everything in the tent.

View attachment 1557863
No acorns, but a few hickory and pecan trees. :biggrin:
I think I'll start with a water softener and add on from there. My brother-in-law is a great handyman and usually has a flat fee, a bottle of Makers Mark per project.
Great information, thank you!:bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back