Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwwww hellz to the no! From what i have been told that stuff tastes god awful so unless some scientific reasoning behind using it i would stick to the coconut oil that comes in liquid form at room temp! Don’t think it has a taste and if it does it’ll taste like coconut! :thumbsup:

Also for best results with gummies u are gonna wanna do half tincture and half oil! I have experimented with gummy recipes and doing the 1/2&1/2 makes gummies where they will be solid and a bit firm at room temp but once in your mouth for a few seconds they will start melting and therefore kick in a whole lot quicker! :d5:

Half tincture? Haven't learned to make oil and now a tincture? You talkin alcohol tincture like Green Dragon or Rick Simpson stuff made with everclear?

Talk about fucking bonehead move! I thought the quick ugly shock coming on to the 1 devils lettuce was due to ph in the calmag feeds but realized today it was something much easier to fix but caused some major issues! :cuss:
image.jpg

From the damn skeeter dunk i had tossed into reservoir the chunks of it when it disintegrated got stuck in the drip line and had plugged it up so water wasnt flowing at all! 10gal pots and got bone dry on the 1 and damn near on the other 3! :doh:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Half tincture? Haven't learned to make oil and now a tincture? You talkin alcohol tincture like Green Dragon or Rick Simpson stuff made with everclear?
Green dragon! Put some buds in everclear and freeze it for few hours then shake it up really good and strain! I just give my mom handfuls of bud and she does it double boiler style on the stove which works really good!

Talk about fucking bonehead move! I thought the quick ugly shock coming on to the 1 devils lettuce was due to ph in the calmag feeds but realized today it was something much easier to fix but caused some major issues! :cuss:
View attachment 1557161

From the damn skeeter dunk i had tossed into reservoir the chunks of it when it disintegrated got stuck in the drip line and had plugged it up so water wasnt flowing at all! 10gal pots and got bone dry on the 1 and damn near on the other 3! :doh:
View attachment 1557162View attachment 1557163View attachment 1557164View attachment 1557165View attachment 1557166View attachment 1557167
She’s not completely crispy. Pluck the dead fans and let her run. It’ll be like an unintended schwazzing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back