Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup perfect I am really happy with those dulytek's 100's or 90's is what i stick to.. I have done 120 but didn't see that huge of a yield increase so I've stuck with 90 until nagreengo and frank turned me on to the DT 100's but I think the end product is so close to is had to tell the difference between a 90 & 100.. The dulytek bags are just good bags
I just ordered a roll of the Dulytek 100 bag material. Now I will be able to make them exactly the right size for my pucks. :pighug:

Talk about fucking bonehead move! I thought the quick ugly shock coming on to the 1 devils lettuce was due to ph in the calmag feeds but realized today it was something much easier to fix but caused some major issues! :cuss:
View attachment 1557161

From the damn skeeter dunk i had tossed into reservoir the chunks of it when it disintegrated got stuck in the drip line and had plugged it up so water wasnt flowing at all! 10gal pots and got bone dry on the 1 and damn near on the other 3! :doh:
View attachment 1557162View attachment 1557163View attachment 1557164View attachment 1557165View attachment 1557166View attachment 1557167
top water that stuff only, never in the reservoir, IMO. I find it works a treat to leave broken chunks in the watering can all the time and after top watering with what comes out the spout, refill the water and let the soak continue until next time. I just leave them in there until I am done treating. They will last a long time. The small chunks will even plug your watering spout, but that can be dealt with.

Good luck with it. :pighug:

No shit they’re resilient. Have to be with my farming.
Hard to believe, but I have had quite decent harvest from plants that suffered the "unintended Schwazz". Not a decent sized green fan left, and they still produced bud, and a reasonable amount of it. Go figure eh? :biggrin:

Mañ'O'Green
In your squishing exploits, does collection consistency denote any sort of potency?
Like which is stronger, with a room temp collection plate, a more liquidy rosin that's difficult to pick up or a more shatter like consistency that easy to pick up?
It depends pure thca is a solid. But if it's converted to thc I don't think it is. So stuff like sugars out like BHO sugary stuff that's thca crashing into a crystalize structure. I don't think you really can get that easily with rosin but you can fractionally separate resin like press the rosin you made at a lower temp get more flavor fraction and if you keep heating and squishing that section out you can get to more just thca and thc because they have a higher boiling point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back