Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a Dulytek? 3 or 4 years ago. Haven’t used it much. I’ll dab my extract occasionally. My last 6 yielded 2lbs. Lots of bud, I need to read Dale’s thread and experiment a little.
I really like my Dulytek…..I’ve had it a couple months now and couldn’t be happier…use it once or twice every week :headbang:

I thought about it and damn there expensive.
I bought a Dulytek? 3 or 4 years ago. Haven’t used it much. I’ll dab my extract occasionally. My last 6 yielded 2lbs. Lots of bud, I need to read Dale’s thread and experiment a little.

Yup the dulytek or the dabpress ones are fairly reasonable and great quality... I don't do anything special rick just stick it in the bag, squish it, and smoke it :smokeit::doh::rofl::pass:

@Frank the Dank Hey Frank what chef’s knife do you use?
So, I’ve got two….the big one is a 12” mercer I got in culinary school in 2012….mercer makes several different levels of knife, to fit various budgets. They’re all quality, and are found in alot of restaurants. Amazon carries them.
The other one is a 10” hand made carbon steel. It was made by this guy
It’s a great knife and worth every penny. With care, it will easily last several lifetimes…
DA9CC183-150D-41D8-B32E-9210CD7D32B1.jpeg

I bought some 100 mesh Dulytek bags a week or so
ago. You guys were talking about best size.
Just been trying to get all this bud cured out this last 3 weeks.
Yup perfect I am really happy with those dulytek's 100's or 90's is what i stick to.. I have done 120 but didn't see that huge of a yield increase so I've stuck with 90 until nagreengo and frank turned me on to the DT 100's but I think the end product is so close to is had to tell the difference between a 90 & 100.. The dulytek bags are just good bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back