Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it was the first time and not a lot of bud it worked great yeah decent amount of kief just left it in there for now I will be putting more through it soon and I'll just collect it all up once I'm done then..
so, unless I missed something, it would be easy to run the debris through your trim tray to filter out the kief and remove most of the plant debris. Is that how you plan to collect the kief? :pighug:

so, unless I missed something, it would be easy to run the debris through your trim tray to filter out the kief and remove most of the plant debris. Is that how you plan to collect the kief? :pighug:
Yup exactly but I do need to find another screen size something coarser my trim bin is pretty fine and lots of trichz still left on top :shrug::d5:

A friend of mine grew a regular before legalization here. It got about ten feet tall, with branches hanging over the fence sheltering the yard. A no see through fence. Except the plant overtopped the fence by about three feet. The dearest lowered the boom at that point. You see, their house was across the lane from the drive through lineup at the local Tim Hortons coffee shop. You know, the ones that the local police use for their drive through coffee break. About thirty feet from said fence. :biggrin:

I am sure that there was some head shaking in that lineup more than once before the beast was topped back below fence height. He never did get any bud off it, regulars don't do well up here, too cold and wet by the time we are back to 12 hours of daylight. :pighug:

I gotta get out of here, Im halfway down the rabbit hole and am in jeopardy of getting stuck there, have a good day peeps.
Sometimes, this rabbit hole is pretty deep. Been a while since I actually caught up. :biggrin: At the rate you peeps are chatting, I may never catch up. :pighug::bighug::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back