Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I gotta say never in a million years did I figure it would be so hard to get my Facebook prison ribbon!!!
I'm mean it's just for fun cause I'm bored all my friends know me. I could easily do something way way wrong but it's more fun to push the envelope.

:paleo:

Mephisto Solo Sour Stomper Harvest yield:pass:

Got her trimmed up and weighed in she dried super fast and pretty embarrassed I knew there wasn't a lot of bud but I thought more then 12 grams :yoinks::oops1: It is super sticky though should be some fine smoke just wish there was more.. My new tumble trimmer worked like a treat I did a little finish trimming afterwards but it got most everything :cooldance::yay::shooty:

IMG_2230.JPG

IMG_2231.JPG

IMG_2232.JPG

IMG_2233.JPG

IMG_2236.JPG

IMG_2237.JPG

IMG_2238.JPG

IMG_2239.JPG

mmm, personally, i like the mandela effect explanation better :smoking: ppp
Damn, and here I figured you might have worked 40% into the discussion somehow. :biggrin: :crying:

Got her trimmed up and weighed in she dried super fast and pretty embarrassed I knew there wasn't a lot of bud but I thought more then 12 grams :yoinks::oops1: It is super sticky though should be some fine smoke just wish there was more.. My new tumble trimmer worked like a treat I did a little finish trimming afterwards but it got most everything :cooldance::yay::shooty:

IMG_2230.JPG

IMG_2231.JPG

IMG_2232.JPG

IMG_2233.JPG

IMG_2236.JPG

IMG_2237.JPG

IMG_2238.JPG

IMG_2239.JPG

View attachment 1557152

How do you like the tumble trimmer? Is this the first time you have used it? Do you end up with much kief in the debris tote?

Omfg I was so so so tempted to come up with some smart ass comment involving 40%
I deserve like a gold star hahahahaha
seems I gotta spread the love, so you can pretend that I sent you 10 points for temptation. Never hesitate on my account. :pighug: :crying:

Big Fat Buds like that scare me..........
I don't think KC will be a problem.
Mangos N hem is a little more risky. Defiantly can't see drying her whole with what I have and even if i had something made to fit her. She's too wide for what I have. I do have a box in the shop, but i think it's just too thick to dry whole. I may be able to do a very close wet trim. If I see that's viable, it should open the buds up a bit to help dry better and hopefully safer.
I had originally thought she'd be a hash plant because of her leaf to bud ratio, but her buds grew into it. I haven't a issue in the world of turning her into hash!

IMG_2230.JPG

IMG_2231.JPG

IMG_2232.JPG

IMG_2233.JPG

IMG_2236.JPG

IMG_2237.JPG

IMG_2238.JPG

IMG_2239.JPG

View attachment 1557152
Man nice job it was in solo cup id be happy with 12 grams if it was a 2 or 3 gal then Id be embarrassed not a solo cup tho. You almost got a gram per ounce of dirt. Sounds good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back