Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your welcome :bighug: i might have to look into some. sounds right up my alley. Thank you
Highly recommend. I had anxiety issues and this strain was huge for me. My Roo actually learned how to grow on this site because you never know what your buddy is selling you. He grew, I smoked... happy wife happy life

This is the last one I grew before selling the house and moving. I called it Cousin It. I don't know what it was (free View attachment 1557122seed), but my first attempt outside and with regular plants.
I never want to do that again :doh: I cut it all down at once and spent three days trimming it. I don't mind small plants any more :funny:

Buddy Jesus says ....Oh hell Yes!!!!

tenor-1.gif

Highly recommend. I had anxiety issues and this strain was huge for me. My Roo actually learned how to grow on this site because you never know what your buddy is selling you. He grew, I smoked... happy wife happy life
Im going to def check them out. thanks. I grew for a couple months before coming on here then I didnt come on here for like 9 months then I got ride of the facebook and this replaced it lol. Now been present on here for going on a year in march or april. Learned alot on here. Still suck at growing tho lol I always get some dank bud tho.

AND THEN THERE WAS ONE!
DAY
Knows Candy is pulled to be chopped into branches and into double paper bags.
I think she's ambered up enough to take before the foxtailing gets outta hand. It's not too bad, but I'd rather have none! At least it's frosty!
For being in a Jr EarthBox, she made a hell of a lot of bud. . Not rock hard buds, but still very dense. That's surely because of the foxtailing I'm pretty sure I caused. She was a pretty heavy feeder!
Next run will be in a Regular and the second amendment will take that heavy feeding in account to carry it the relatively long life span without the need for more. Mid flower, I'll top spray the nute mound weekly with BuildABloom. This is for enhancement of the bud formation. Where I screwed up and caused the foxtailing was the multiple days application of BuildABloom with added aminos. This should let her buds get fat without foxtailing.

View attachment 1557120View attachment 1557121
Mangos N Chem!
She's not long for this world. She still has lots of clear left.
View attachment 1557118View attachment 1557119

Big Fat Buds like that scare me..........

:funny::funny::funny:
My doctor finally told me that pot plants don't know whether the grower has an inny or an outty.
Light, food and water... even a girl can figure those out.
View attachment 1557131
I'd say you did more than figure it out you nailed it that's amazing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back