Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so but I have never sent anything to the lab to be tested. I use the High Times Cup information average of ~700mg of actives per gram of rosin. The average is actually up a little bit to 725mg in the last report I read. As far as consistency goes the Knows Candy presses into a miserable oil I cannot get off the parchment no matter If I freeze it or heat it. It is one of the strongest strains I have grown and is up there with the Panama Red. The Panama Red picked up like a dream.
Good first hand on info!
Good to know about Knows Candy. I just pulled mine for putting into paper bags tonight. Very happy with the results.

You're welcome!
This is me and my sis trimming my first grow in Texas, I think that was the northern lights
View attachment 1557110
Nice looking plant there. :d5: photo or auto? Bet you got a nice yield off that one. I always wanted to do northern lights i have some photo seeds of them but I dont grow them. Yet.

:thanks::pass: Nice plant:toke::headbang:
This is the last one I grew before selling the house and moving. I called it Cousin It. I don't know what it was (free
20200930_180135.jpg
seed), but my first attempt outside and with regular plants.
I never want to do that again :doh: I cut it all down at once and spent three days trimming it. I don't mind small plants any more :funny:

AND THEN THERE WAS ONE!
DAY
Knows Candy is pulled to be chopped into branches and into double paper bags.
I think she's ambered up enough to take before the foxtailing gets outta hand. It's not too bad, but I'd rather have none! At least it's frosty!
For being in a Jr EarthBox, she made a hell of a lot of bud. . Not rock hard buds, but still very dense. That's surely because of the foxtailing I'm pretty sure I caused. She was a pretty heavy feeder!
Next run will be in a Regular and the second amendment will take that heavy feeding in account to carry it the relatively long life span without the need for more. Mid flower, I'll top spray the nute mound weekly with BuildABloom. This is for enhancement of the bud formation. Where I screwed up and caused the foxtailing was the multiple days application of BuildABloom with added aminos. This should let her buds get fat without foxtailing.

IMG_20230118_165341441.jpg
IMG_20230118_165354223.jpg

Mangos N Chem!
She's not long for this world. She still has lots of clear left.
IMG_20230118_165201691_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230118_165218955.jpg

This is the last one I grew before selling the house and moving. I called it Cousin It. I don't know what it was (free View attachment 1557122seed), but my first attempt outside and with regular plants.
I never want to do that again :doh: I cut it all down at once and spent three days trimming it. I don't mind small plants any more :funny:

holy fuckin bejeezus! :yoinks: ppp

Nice looking plant there. :d5: photo or auto? Bet you got a nice yield off that one. I always wanted to do northern lights i have some photo seeds of them but I dont grow them. Yet.
Thank you!:bighug:
Royal Queen auto. A very relaxing smoke, super mellow high but you can function with it. For stress it's still my go to.

AND THEN THERE WAS ONE!
DAY
Knows Candy is pulled to be chopped into branches and into double paper bags.
I think she's ambered up enough to take before the foxtailing gets outta hand. It's not too bad, but I'd rather have none! At least it's frosty!
For being in a Jr EarthBox, she made a hell of a lot of bud. . Not rock hard buds, but still very dense. That's surely because of the foxtailing I'm pretty sure I caused. She was a pretty heavy feeder!
Next run will be in a Regular and the second amendment will take that heavy feeding in account to carry it the relatively long life span without the need for more. Mid flower, I'll top spray the nute mound weekly with BuildABloom. This is for enhancement of the bud formation. Where I screwed up and caused the foxtailing was the multiple days application of BuildABloom with added aminos. This should let her buds get fat without foxtailing.

View attachment 1557120View attachment 1557121
Mangos N Chem!
She's not long for this world. She still has lots of clear left.
View attachment 1557118View attachment 1557119
:worship::slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back