Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My latest grows looking frosty....

20230118_181214.jpg

Down in the bunker
Iike how I did that hahahaha

@RosaB this is my lsd. Not the prettiest plant but got some nice buds on her. its from error seeds came as a freebie from mvb. Very impressive for free. Smells dank too. View attachment 1557090
That is amazing! The cola on the left is a stunner:clapper:
Once I get my feet under me I'll have to check out your grow. Are those 5 gallon pots? I'm in a small space and only using three's, but might go bigger next time.

That is amazing! The cola on the left is a stunner:clapper:
Once I get my feet under me I'll have to check out your grow. Are those 5 gallon pots? I'm in a small space and only using three's, but might go bigger next time.
Thank you :mrgreen: i got a few grows on here havent been posting much in them lately been more on here. There 2 gallon rain science bags. I got 3 tents. All pretty small and short thats about all the taller I want my plants. so I top most my plants. and thanks for the rep.:d5:

Man the timing of his lyrics has always been tough for me to sing. But I Iove that guitar you could drive a 57 Chevy through that hole!
One of my favorite Willie songs. Some of the best live concerts I've gone to. It's gonna be a sad day when we lose Willie.

Finished my trim bin tonight :woohoo:We'll see how it works I made larger holes and plus reinforced the side wall of the tote with HD ploy stuff we had at work and I found a bulk head fitting that worked for the ends rather then T's and zip ties... Seems to work pretty slick sour stomper is ready to trim so I am gonna try it out

IMG_2225.JPG
IMG_2222.JPG
IMG_2221.JPG
IMG_2223.JPG
IMG_2224.JPG

Thank you :mrgreen: i got a few grows on here havent been posting much in them lately been more on here. There 2 gallon rain science bags. I got 3 tents. All pretty small and short thats about all the taller I want my plants. so I top most my plants. and thanks for the rep.:d5:
You're welcome!
This is me and my sis trimming my first grow in Texas, I think that was the northern lights
20220708_193425.jpg

Finished my trim bin tonight :woohoo:We'll see how it works I made larger holes and plus reinforced the side wall of the tote with HD ploy stuff we had at work and I found a bulk head fitting that worked for the ends rather then T's and zip ties... Seems to work pretty slick sour stomper is ready to trim so I am gonna try it out

View attachment 1557103View attachment 1557102View attachment 1557104View attachment 1557105View attachment 1557106

View attachment 1557107
Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back