Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a Raccoon @Talonxracer .....I was just saying Imagine the Dilema if it was a man.......:pighug:
LOL, yup read the article, and my answer is in regards to your provided mental image of a guy with his jewells stuck to the rail, LOL,

Also in that article did you notice the description under one of the pics said "damsel in distress"..... LOL

LOL, yup read the article, and my answer is in regards to your provided mental image of a guy with his jewells stuck to the rail, LOL,

Also in that article did you notice the description under one of the pics said "damsel in distress"..... LOL
It's a whole new world out there.........

To go out, or not to go out - that is the question

Oooh....Im not going out in it....I haven't shaved me Legs....I'd be like an exploding porqupine...........:vibe:

I ran out long enough to water the girls and me bare legs were blue......:crying:

The whole drug testing and war on drugs is in my opinion a joke. How did we end up with organized crime becoming whole sale involved in boot legging and how did we end that problem?
In my opinion theres way bigger problems in this country than smoking pot.

I think ccr had it right all those years ago and what they said still holds true for me.

Has anyone used any Pee Test Cheats.........?.....Asking for a Friend........:eyebrows:

Who needs to take a test for a new job........
I've tried a few, always passed but I can't remember the brands:shrug:
I took some for this job only to find out it was a hair test:yoinks:
They looked at me funny when the results came in and said "well... you passed". They had to know, I think they just let it slide. :smokeit:
Good morning!:bighug:

My baby LSD was born last night!
20230118_041812.jpg

I've tried a few, always passed but I can't remember the brands:shrug:

Good morning!:bighug:

Cheers for sharing....good afternoon....... :pass:

I took some for this job only to find out it was a hair test:yoinks:

:crying::crying::crying: Your Pee test is okay........but...can I recommend a hair net for your Tabby............:yeah:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back