Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy - hello, hope you are well :pass:

I must say you have left me in an awful conundrum, bollock or death :crying: what an incredibly hard decision, going to have to mind map it, then run a couple of charts and graphs and see

@Mossy - hello, hope you are well :pass:

I must say you have left me in an awful conundrum, bollock or death :crying: what an incredibly hard decision, going to have to mind map it, then run a couple of charts and graphs and see
Take the left, I’ll still have one? Better than death.

I must say you have left me in an awful conundrum, bollock or death :crying:

:crying: Yeah.....cut your own arm off...cut your own leg off.......Mehhhp....if it needs to be Done.......:headbang:...but to voluntarily rip your own bollock off.....my Guess is most men would be sqashed Before they made their minds up.....:crying:

Hey how's the whole root thingy going cause I gotta say to my untrained eye they look great!!
Didn't work as far as the roots are concerned but should be great for seed runs.
IMG20230118070736.jpg

:crying: Yeah.....cut your own arm off...cut your own leg off.......Mehhhp....if it needs to be Done.......:headbang:...but to voluntarily rip your own bollock off.....my Guess is most men would be sqashed Before they made their minds up.....:crying:
Quickly pee on your jewells to help unfreeze them and only throw your weight into ripping them off until the last second....

But I am more concerned over how and why someone would get their sack frozen to a rail! Probably deserve the pain coming,,,, another of those "hold my beer and watch this" thing I suppose.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back