Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't work as far as the roots are concerned but should be great for seed runs.
I think it's a cool idea! Bet Theres a way to modify that setup to defeat those roots!!! No clue how lol but I bet there is so you still qualify for the Ryder cup tournament.
And regardless they look great to me that's my goal

I think it's a cool idea! Bet Theres a way to modify that setup to defeat those roots!!! No clue how lol but I bet there is so you still qualify for the Ryder cup tournament
Already on it....thinking one of the copper impregnated barrier cloth like used in auto pots.
And maybe have the cups sitting on top instead of cutting a hole and having them in.

Already on it....thinking one of the copper impregnated barrier cloth like used in auto pots.
And maybe have the cups sitting on top instead of cutting a hole and having them in.
A copper mesh/screen might work to wrangle those roots into submission .......
You beat me to the punch, LOL

Has anyone used any Pee Test Cheats.........?.....Asking for a Friend........:eyebrows:

Who needs to take a test for a new job........
I've used this stuff several times with no problem. Needs to be a test with nobody watching though

I've used this stuff several times with no problem. Needs to be a test with nobody watching though
I guess I'm old school I always figured dilution is the solution.
Drink a shit tonight water and take vit B to get some color in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back