Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was too young to serve in that war but not too young to see it every night on the news and see what was going on around me. Those kids didn't volunteer to get exposed to that shit, alot of them didnt volunteer at all and even if they did they did so cause they thought they were doing the right thing for their country.
They didn't deserve to get exposed to that shit. They never came home to no ticker tape parades. They deserved to have the symptoms and results of that shit recognized and treated instead of endless denial.
In my opinion what happened to them was a travesty that never ever should have occured.

Screenshot_20230117_130437_DuckDuckGo.jpg

My spreadsheet does that each time I open it, for all of my plants. I only have to enter the germination date for each plant. For the rest of the grow the spreadsheet updates the age automatically, I don't even have to enter the date. :biggrin:
I did dat fer non-spreadsheet peeps

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Tuesday stoners.

That is a new brand to me. Let us know how you like them with a review after you use them for a while.

BluLab says to never store in RO or Distilled water.
View attachment 1556714
So yes get some storage solution.

Agent Orange was bad stuff. I think it was 1967 when the kind an benevolent gov. decided to poison us.

And then there were 6 :jump:

View attachment 1556723
Pretty sure the instructions that came with my apera one said to store in calibration fluid if u didn’t have storage solution! And i think using water in cap was like an “in case of emergency” situation and had to be super short term and required u cleaning pen, then soaking pen in storage solution and calibrating it before using it again! Much easier to just get proper stuff!

I didn’t see his pic but i use bamboo stakes too! Easy method of lst! Tie branches to the stakes vs trying to just tie em off to the side of the bags! Especially since with a tall plant doesn't exactly open it up very much just tying bottom part of branch to the side of the pot! :thumbsup:
thank you for that fermented. I am attempting to answer some of the posts in the notifications that I recieved so if I miss answers I apologize, Im not meaning to "Big Time" anybody. That was one of my Dads old sayings lol, "he is big timing ya".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back