Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
images(6).jpg

Yup, all sorts of routes to go, it would be a heck of a hole to throw money into...LOL
A new frame, mrap 4x4 axles, significant lift, and I love the idea of the Cummins as well!
I wouldn't throw MY money at that! It would be someone else that I'll git a part of. :eyebrows: :biggrin::smoking:
Like the 4x4 route! The Diesel Brothers would jump on that!

I've always used a spreadsheet to keep track of stuff, but this is the first time I arranged it to track individual plants in detail plus automatically calculate their age when I open the sheet. I was getting weary of calculating ages for grow updates. I love the age thing. Saves me a surprising degree of nuisance. :pighug:
I have always started a day by day "journal" on my grows, but by the time flowering is underway they are used less and less until I don't even look at them.....LOL

I have always started a day by day "journal" on my grows, but by the time flowering is underway they are used less and less until I don't even look at them.....LOL
Same but I look at it just so I know how many days to tell you all :doh: my actual note taking is awful I need to be better cause I always say to myself “oh I’ll remember that” then I never do always sitting there wondering what I hell I did the last round:shrug::rofl::gassy::doh:

Hey homie, I dont mean to ask a stupid question, but im still learning. why the bamboo sticks in with your plants? I dont understand the efficiency of that support system or is it for something else?
I didn’t see his pic but i use bamboo stakes too! Easy method of lst! Tie branches to the stakes vs trying to just tie em off to the side of the bags! Especially since with a tall plant doesn't exactly open it up very much just tying bottom part of branch to the side of the pot! :thumbsup:

I was too young for it, but heard quite a lot about people getting sick or dying from paraquat on their weed.

oh gawd, don't remind me! :wall: i grew up in texas & we had the paraquat weed filter in from mexico on a fairly reg basis back in the 70'z, ahh! :cuss: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back