Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I;m running 2 Regs and 2 Jrs in my 4x4. Not gonna run anything in between them on the upcoming run, unless something comes up. It would have to be very important.
The Regs will be planted on one end. I can get them 'on the rez' sooner by watering around the plant and that end's wicking spot. I can get that relationship set up sooner than planting in the center.
I don't know if you noticed how I'm setting up my EBs now. To keep top dressings to a minimum and having nutes seamlessly available, I'm adding the first building of the nute bank at set up. This give the nute bank time to being broken down my the microbes and other bennies. The Oly compost and worm castings will bring the bigger life bennies. The Coast of Maine has been sitting in a tote with only Dynomoco and plain water for proper moisture content.
The Coast of Maine will go in Regs. I'm leaving plenty of room for top dressings, a little ofer an inch from the top. It's reported a bit hot for seedlings, so I'll have a pocket of plain Roots Organic to plant into. I'll build the nute bank, but leave area around the planting area. That gets some at the second dressing. It's one half of what I'm gonna I'm gonna use on the plant, so it's a pretty good size. I'll bring up the moisture content on the nute mound with Recharge and Tablespoon Medina Molasses per gal.
Cut a big X for the seedling in the cover, tape it back open, add Bokashi on mound and install the cover to keep the bennies happy and productive.
Girls should be ready for SOME water in the rez by day 12-14, by watering around the wicking spot and plant.
Second Top dressing will be a week after first signs of flower. When growing photos, I'll do it when I flip. The second top dressing will be based on size of the girl and feeder root intrusion combined.
I've a few new things I'll use on the next run that will hopefully bring up the grow a few notches

Hopefully the next will be even more productive. I think it will be interesting and stimulating.
Right on, thanks for the info! I was thinking about adding some dry amendments to my youngsters in Jr's now. I realized that a big limiting factors to the Jr's is really the amount of biology present to break down the dry amendments. So maybe adding them earlier amd doing more frequent microbial innoculation wil help get the nutes more plant available at the right time. You use EM-1 in the rez right?

I’ve made house fires caused by people burning the insulation off of stolen copper wire in their fireplaces.:eek1:
Meth is a hell of a drug. I did plenty but never got bad enough to steal or beg for money for it. I have burn wire to get the insulation off. Just not in a fire place. And the wire was not stolen

Morning everyone question of the day all the talk diatomaceous earth what brand or does it matter what kind to get I have never had any in the shelf I figure I should

I ALWAYS store my meters in KCI solution :thumbsup:
Make sure u get the food grade stuff! ;) :d5:

Meth is a hell of a drug. I did plenty but never got bad enough to steal or beg for money for it. I have burn wire to get the insulation off. Just not in a fire place. And the wire was not stolen

I saw all kinds of crazy stuff on the fire department.
Folks struggle. I’ve done all kinds of bad things for myself over the years. Doing better nowadays.
Love my weed.

DE is DE. It's 'mined' the same way and from the same structure. The ONLY difference is how it's handled.

:nono: :nono: ppp

Food grade is derived from a fresh water diatom and non-food industrial grade is made from salt water diatoms. Saltwater diatoms can be toxic.

:yeahthat: u beat me to it, but yes, exactly that :d5:

I love that tanker truck! It has my mind racing about what could be done with it :headbang:

load it with booby trapz & u could pretend ur jeeperz creeperz :headbang: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back