Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really but most people insert them at the beginning of grow so can tie plant off and adjust as they get taller! Only put around outside of pot tho cuz i know i read somewhere having a support stake along the main stem can actually affect the vertical growth of the plant! I usually just use 4 around outer edge of soil! :d5:
cool, thank you for the info. I just set up my ladies in their new condos last night. they all look happier

Got 5 ozs off this Double Grape. Dem fat buds need support. :eyebrows:

YRW6DWp.jpg

My girlfriend's Dad was a chopper pilot that sprayed that crap. It had him so damn screwed up. That shit was stored in fat cells When he'd lose weight, he'd have an episode of something and generally knocked him on his ass with weakness. Didn't do his PTSD any good either.
This was the mid70s, so very early in the Agent Orange aftermath. VA was fighting him at all sides!
I think he died of lymphatic cancer.

Speaking of nasty shit. What the hell is this thing about suing for AFFF, foaming firefighting liquid?
Is this a new thing or just ambulance chaser adverts cycling thru?
Hey man that sucks I'm so sorry to hear it...
I don't really know anything about AFFF but I was a firefighter I'd sure be looking into it. Maybe along the lines of say Pubmed articles....
My brother in laws a retired Captain from Worcester. He was there for that cold storage fire..... That's one tough job. Hours and hours of nothing followed by insanity. I know towards the end he was convinced his number was up there was a call coming with his number in it.
I glad he retired. It's a good job a great retirement but the stress is just through the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back