Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nono: The breeder maybe?
Why do u thimk the breeder is gonna use your finish times on their website? Cuz i know its rare for a plant to finish in the time breeder states! All depends on container and plant size, environment, and how ripe u want the trichs….. so long story short they done when they done so guesstimates more then suffice! ;)

U do know I’m just harassing u right?:pighug:
1673979479393.gif

1673979525249.gif

I didn’t see his pic but i use bamboo stakes too! Easy method of lst! Tie branches to the stakes vs trying to just tie em off to the side of the bags! Especially since with a tall plant doesn't exactly open it up very much just tying bottom part of branch to the side of the pot! :thumbsup:
I also wanted to ask regarding that, can you damage the root system by inserting that bamboo stake?

Pretty sure the instructions that came with my apera one said to store in calibration fluid if u didn’t have storage solution! And i think using water in cap was like an “in case of emergency” situation and had to be super short term and required u cleaning pen, then soaking pen in storage solution and calibrating it before using it again! Much easier to just get proper stuff!
I just ordered all the stuff and should have it tomorrow:d5:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Tuesday stoners.

That is a new brand to me. Let us know how you like them with a review after you use them for a while.

BluLab says to never store in RO or Distilled water.
View attachment 1556714
So yes get some storage solution.

Agent Orange was bad stuff. I think it was 1967 when the kind an benevolent gov. decided to poison us.

And then there were 6 :jump:

View attachment 1556723
I was too young to serve in that war but not too young to see it every night on the news and see what was going on around me. Those kids didn't volunteer to get exposed to that shit, alot of them didnt volunteer at all and even if they did they did so cause they thought they were doing the right thing for their country.
They didn't deserve to get exposed to that shit. They never came home to no ticker tape parades. They deserved to have the symptoms and results of that shit recognized and treated instead of endless denial.
In my opinion what happened to them was a travesty that never ever should have occured.

View attachment 1556727
And it is being sold commercially here in the USA, even our food contains it!

Agent Orange = Roundup both highly carcinogenic and attack the body using the same mechanism, dioxin or glyphosate, no difference!

Last edited:
I also wanted to ask regarding that, can you damage the root system by inserting that bamboo stake?
Not really but most people insert them at the beginning of grow so can tie plant off and adjust as they get taller! Only put around outside of pot tho cuz i know i read somewhere having a support stake along the main stem can actually affect the vertical growth of the plant! I usually just use 4 around outer edge of soil! :d5:

I was too young to serve in that war but not too young to see it every night on the news and see what was going on around me. Those kids didn't volunteer to get exposed to that shit, alot of them didnt volunteer at all and even if they did they did so cause they thought they were doing the right thing for their country.
They didn't deserve to get exposed to that shit. They never came home to no ticker tape parades. They deserved to have the symptoms and results of that shit recognized and treated instead of endless denial.
In my opinion what happened to them was a travesty that never ever should have occured.

View attachment 1556727
My girlfriend's Dad was a chopper pilot that sprayed that crap. It had him so damn screwed up. That shit was stored in fat cells When he'd lose weight, he'd have an episode of something and generally knocked him on his ass with weakness. Didn't do his PTSD any good either.
This was the mid70s, so very early in the Agent Orange aftermath. VA was fighting him at all sides!
I think he died of lymphatic cancer.

Speaking of nasty shit. What the hell is this thing about suing for AFFF, foaming firefighting liquid?
Is this a new thing or just ambulance chaser adverts cycling thru?

I just ordered all the stuff and should have it tomorrow:d5:
Most half decent brands of ph pens are gonna come with storage solution already in the cap! U should just need more to be able to change out whats in cap in couple weeks (i assume) or whenever instructions say to change yours! I have a soil ph probe and the storage solution in cap only takes like 3 drops so mine that came with it has lasted a long while! :thumbsup:

Hey @Mañ'O'Green so I don’t have to mix up a jug just for testing purposes do u know what the epsom/gypsum combo does to ph? I am seeing some issues and i think it’s from making that mix and putting in reservoir where it was slow dripping for couple weeks between the 2 fills i did with it! Assuming the mix has a crazy ph and my plants weren’t happy having that direct dripped onto the roots! Thought i had burnt plants from the glb nutes but it was all low dose so assuming its from the CaMg mix! :doh::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back