Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since i am a newb in this department what am i doing to collect pollen from these dudes? Do i save the pods that drop or what?? I am far too lazy to go down the damn YouTube rabbit hole to get this answer! :eyebrows::d5::crying:
View attachment 1556408View attachment 1556409View attachment 1556410View attachment 1556411
He looks to be dropping nicely. Are you planning to shake him over a couple ladies for some live action? If not, grab your little snippers and gently remove the plumpest, unopened sacs and place them atop parchment paper in a shoe box without a top in a cabinet for a few days until opened a bit a dry.
Lift up the parchment, gently tap underneath parchment to release the pollen. You will see a fine dust on the paper. Use a credit card ( like lines in the 80’s) and collect. Make certain leaf matter is separated and store in seed vials with a desiccant in the freezer.
To use from frozen, do not open the vial until it reaches room temp. Otherwise, moisture is drawn in the vial and kills the pollen. This is longer than a youtube tutorial!

Thanks for the rep @DDubs

Feels good for sure! Growing photos is like watching paint dry lol 145 day old plant, time for change :smoking:

i can't wait to start up a 4x4 full of autos again!

@Fermented_Fruitz - You are using the mositure meter method also? Which one did you get?

Since I basically follow whatever toys you get I suppose I should continue.

They've been great so far!

Spendy things I've bought due to Fruitz, and others, recommendations:

1) Ardent

2) T-check

Next? Moisture prong meter?

i'd use a trim bin and collect as many of the almost open pods and start rubbing them on the sift

I'd just stick a paper towel or parchments paper under it now....looks like another 4-5 days and it will be in full pollenation...then just give it a little shake.........:eyebrows:...
ATM...they are not mature enough.....that all......:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back