Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard that they're fake grove bags on Amazon. When I ordered mine they came in an unmarked green bag. Just says grove bags on the shipping label
View attachment 1556353View attachment 1556354
I remember shipping was crazy expensive, so order a bunch
Mine came from them direct when they sent out samples to afn members to try out and it was in almost identical packaging! ;)
image.jpg

I made up a test rig to check out the lighting issue I had, the test rig conclusively pointed to the driver board. This is the second one with the same issue. After this grow I will replace the two bad driver boards, it is going to require some time to remove the boards.
IMG_20230116_135712.jpg

I'm speaking out 9f turn b/c I really need to look it up but I thought for a while there was a big issue with lung damage possibly linked to Vit E acetate. The counter argument I thought was well but E is good for you. But then we're talking about the lungs and I'm not so sure that stayement might not over simplify things.
So I'm cautious about anything we're applying to our lungs and just using the blanket statement this stuffs good for you.
Let alone butane and isopropanol.

Now correct me if Im wrong but MCT is a liquid at room temp while coconut oil is a solid. Isn't MCT a derivative of coconut oil??

So if that's true (and I'm not sure and could be speaking out my ass) what was done to affect this change in physical property??
Some coconut oil is liquid! I believe unrefined coco oil is a solid and the refined is a liquid! Or visa versa i am already super stoned but i know i get the stuff thats solid and in a tub to infuse for baking! Other stuff may be good to use similar to mct oil just without the disgusting taste! :d5:

And a big thank you for reps everyone, I need to figure out how to look them up to give individual thanks.
Until then, group hugs :bighug:
and group smokes :pass::smokeout:
:love::love::love::love:
Click your name and get to your profile page then scroll across to rep received… if your on pc I think there a easier way but phone that is the only way I know :d5::pass:
5092A256-06A7-4BD3-BE69-A97ADC2FEFBA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back