Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fermented_Fruitz - You are using the mositure meter method also? Which one did you get?

Since I basically follow whatever toys you get I suppose I should continue.

They've been great so far!

Spendy things I've bought due to Fruitz, and others, recommendations:

1) Ardent

2) T-check

Next? Moisture prong meter?
i have a huge list of spendy toys i would of never bought if not for the people here lol REALLY good toys too!

Ardent is on my list for sure

I'd just stick a paper towel or parchments paper under it now....looks like another 4-5 days and it will be in full pollenation...then just give it a little shake.........:eyebrows:...
ATM...they are not mature enough.....that all......:headbang:
yep, none are even opened up yet. He is going to have so much fun!!!

giphy.gif

AK or Sour Crack?...

Screenshot_20230116-003254~3.png

Or both... :eyebrows:
114389.gif

:pass:

He looks to be dropping nicely. Are you planning to shake him over a couple ladies for some live action? If not, grab your little snippers and gently remove the plumpest, unopened sacs and place them atop parchment paper in a shoe box without a top in a cabinet for a few days until opened a bit a dry.
Lift up the parchment, gently tap underneath parchment to release the pollen. You will see a fine dust on the paper. Use a credit card ( like lines in the 80’s) and collect. Make certain leaf matter is separated and store in seed vials with a desiccant in the freezer.
To use from frozen, do not open the vial until it reaches room temp. Otherwise, moisture is drawn in the vial and kills the pollen. This is longer than a youtube tutorial!
Thanks! And i was in elementary in the 80’s but i know what u mean! ;) :rofl:

@Fermented_Fruitz - You are using the mositure meter method also? Which one did you get?

Since I basically follow whatever toys you get I suppose I should continue.

They've been great so far!

Spendy things I've bought due to Fruitz, and others, recommendations:

1) Ardent

2) T-check

Next? Moisture prong meter?
I’ll have to look online to see which model it was but it was like $42 or so from Home Depot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back