Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't go anywhere near vaping mct oil
I couldn't agree more!!!

I wouldn't go anywhere near vaping mct oil
i get it, but its hard to take what is healthy for us in todays world when i see people blowing nicotine clouds out their cars in traffic.

i'll avoid the mct route if the other methods work better but i do have mct onhand and will use it if baking method don't work and terpenes are to expensive, we shall see

Thanks for the heads up

exactly that - when there are no bubbles and it sits still in the bottom of the jar it is good. My most successful run took about 16 hours and that was a touch over 6 grams
Thanks! i'll just bake it then no adding anything, the way i want to do it, the cheapest!

I prefer to hang the whole plant for 3-4 days after a course wet trim, the house is at 33%rh so I keep a close eye on them, the leaves will dry quickly,,, and then into paper bags with humidometers and then put into plastic bags,,, and at 64% I put them.into grove bags.
Pretty much exactly what I do now, except on a big plant I will do individual branches before the bags. The other thing I do now is a rough final trim, anything with lots of trichs stays, I just don't fuss as much. Since I don't sell it, nobody gets to complain. :biggrin:

We lived in the desert with low humidity and tried hanging, but things dried out too fast. Shoe boxes with shredded paper bags worked well, turning every day until the stems broke but didn't snap.:smokeit:
cool idea! Stonergenuity at its finest. :worship:

Thanks @ZeroG :d5: Make sure you check your oven or toaster oven temps before doing it. Some ovens can be way off or have big temp swings, especially at low temps. You can use your press plates as the "oven" also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back