Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This also reminds me, is it wrong to thing ordering grove bags to an illegal state would draw attention to me? I mean theres only 1 thing grove bags are for...

Also pay cash for a prepaid gift card. I recommend the Visa branded ones from Target, however, they did not work the last time I tried to order. I ended up having to call in the order over the phone.

Also you jinxed me @JP1 woke up this morning did my quick check in the tents and the 3x3 had tripped the breaker seems it when it got cold last night after I went to bed the inkbird kicked on the heater which must have tripped the breaker no power to the 3x3:yoinks::nono:.. So I flipped it back on this morning but now I am sure there light schedule is about 4 hrs off plus they never got their last fertigation of the day yesterday cause I didn’t have time to mess with it this morning

Moisture level and RH are two different measurements. Moisture level is taken with a meter with two probes that measures moisture level via conductivity.
You use a moisture meter, it has two pointy probes that are inserted/pushed into wood etc to measure moisture content

:yeahthat: @RosaB ;) totally diff way of meazuring....moisture

....and on that note :eyebrows: ppp

giphy (61).gif

Nobody move see or the dame gets it!
View attachment 1556308

key largo for the win! :yay: i'm a huge bogie fan & that'z one o' me fave moviez of all time :headbang: ppp

And it fits in your pocket!
Two pockets a coincidence I think not. Because for just 9.99 plus shipping and handling well include this!!!!

omg, the flashbackz! :crying::crying: ppp

I think Michael was either talking to Jesus or the Easter Bunny :crying::pass:

:crying::crying: ppp

Mushroom Therapy. Does the mind good. :d5:

uh....yeah....i mean, jus look how i turned out :jointman: :rolleyes2: ppp

Tagged the wrong @Zer0 @JP1 I only know cause I did the same last night:doh: :d5:
I stopped using my toaster oven cause I bought an FX (love it)! I just drilled a small hole in the back of the toaster oven to insert an accurate digital temperature gauge. At least then you e good a good idea of what temp.yiur actually at and how much it swings as it cycles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back