Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen plenty of people use it, i watched and read 3 hours of research so i seen all the shit people use, kinda like how we grow here and make edibles lol many many ways

I know nothing of vaping or "carts" so this may be a well answered question but, is MCT oil safe to heat, vaporize, and inhale? I remember some news articles about quite terrible lung issues from certain oils and vitamins being used in that manner.

I apologize for the grid. I haven't inserted one in a while. Guess I was due for a typo. No idea how to get rid of it.

I apologize for the grid. I haven't inserted one in a while. Guess I was due for a typo. No idea how to get rid of it.

if i remember right, it'z the button above text box that sez "insert table" ;) ppp

I know nothing of vaping or "carts" so this may be a well answered question but, is MCT oil safe to heat, vaporize, and inhale? I remember some news articles about quite terrible lung issues from certain oils and vitamins being used in that manner.

It a wonderful grid @DCLXVI . Nothing to be ashamed of. :thumbsup::rofl:

I'm speaking out 9f turn b/c I really need to look it up but I thought for a while there was a big issue with lung damage possibly linked to Vit E acetate. The counter argument I thought was well but E is good for you. But then we're talking about the lungs and I'm not so sure that stayement might not over simplify things.
So I'm cautious about anything we're applying to our lungs and just using the blanket statement this stuffs good for you.
Let alone butane and isopropanol.

Now correct me if Im wrong but MCT is a liquid at room temp while coconut oil is a solid. Isn't MCT a derivative of coconut oil??

So if that's true (and I'm not sure and could be speaking out my ass) what was done to affect this change in physical property??

:yeahthat: @RosaB ;) totally diff way of meazuring....moisture

....and on that note :eyebrows: ppp

View attachment 1556363

key largo for the win! :yay: i'm a huge bogie fan & that'z one o' me fave moviez of all time :headbang: ppp

omg, the flashbackz! :crying::crying: ppp

:crying::crying: ppp

uh....yeah....i mean, jus look how i turned out :jointman: :rolleyes2: ppp
I turned out pretty good as well. I think lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back